Can I return parts?
- Return within 60 days
- Your money back within 5 days
- Simple and transparent return policy
1. Register your return
Click on the blue button below with "Register return". Do this within 60 days of receiving your order. State the reason for your return. You will receive the return form by email.
Put the products and the return form in a sturdy cardboard box. Don't forget to remove the old label.
3. Send your package
Please see the links below for the latest information on how to ship your package Returning a parcel via a DPD parcel shop
4. Receive a refund
You will receive a notification from us when the package has arrived at JMPB. We will ensure that the amount is refunded to your account within 5 working days.
- Parts can be returned up to 60 days after receipt of your order
- For new and unused parts only
- Electronic components cannot be returned under any circumstances
- Please make sure the packaging is undamaged and that an outer carton is used for shipping
- Unfortunately we can no longer accept packages covered in oil, greasy fingers or tape
- In the case of returns, care must be taken to ensure that there is sufficient postage, postage due or cash on delivery will not be accepted
- If you wish to return something due to our error, please follow the normal returns procedure as well.
- You will then receive further information from us on how to return the package free of charge.