Carters and parts Vespa Ciao
The crankcase of your Vespa Ciao plays an important role in the engine, but not so much for lubrication. These mopeds do not have a traditional crankcase with lubricating oil, as is used with four-stroke engines, because the lubrication is done by adding oil to the fuel.
Crankcase is crucial
The Vespa Ciao is equipped with a two-stroke engine in which the crankcase compresses the petrol / air mixture, because the crankcase partially takes over the role of the cylinder space in the working process. The crankcase is therefore a crucial part for the proper functioning of the engine. The crankcase itself is not a moving part, so mechanical wear will not occur quickly, but the crankcase can also age and wear out in other ways, which may require replacement.
Large stock of Crankcases
Is the crankcase of your Ciao in need of replacement? At JMPB Parts we have a large stock of Crankcases especially for Vespa Ciao mopeds, other Vespa models and the Gilera Citta. The Crankcases come from well-known brands such as Malossi and Polini and offer perfect quality for your moped. The Crankcases are supplied complete and are suitable for a point ignition or electronic ignition. You can also order bolt sets.
- Allen bolt M5X12 Recessed BlackDKK1.93
- Crankcase Apart Simonini 07 + Intake set MalossiDKK1,703.90
- Crankcase MP One Malossi Vespa Elect. IgnitionDKK1,548.98
- Crankcase MP One Malossi Vespa Points IgnitionDKK1,548.98
- Mounting set Crankcase Citta/Ciao/SIDKK18.98
- Polini Speedengine Crankcase 80CC Electr. ignitionSpecial Price DKK1,006.69 Regular Price DKK1,161.63
- Polini Speedengine Crankcase 80CC Points ignitionSpecial Price DKK1,084.16 Regular Price DKK1,161.63