You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cart Subtotal: 0,00 krCheckout
Always fast shipping
Thousands of satisfied customers
Returns within 14 days
Article 1. Definition
1. In these terms and conditions the following terms are applicable in the following sense, unless otherwise indicated.
- JMPB Parts: the user of the general conditions
- The consumer: a defendant who is an individual and not acting in the pursuit of a business or profession;
- Agreement: the agreement between JMPB Parts and its consumers;
- Consumer sales: the purchase and sale agreement with respect to a product or something else that is agreed or sold by a web-shop saler acting in the profession or business, and a consumer, natural person who is not acting in the pursuit of a profession or business.
- The Retailer: A person acting in the pursuit of a profession or business.
- Retailer sales: the purchase and sale agreement with respect to a product or something else that is agreed or sold by a web-shop saler acting in the profession or business, and a retailer who is acting in the pursuit of a profession or business.
Article 2. Generall
1. These general conditions apply to JMPB Parts VOF.
2. These conditions apply to every offer and agreement between JMPB Parts and JMPB costumers which these conditions are applied on, if these conditions are not expressly changed by JMPB Parts in agreement with the costumer.
3. The present conditions are also applied to contracts with JMPB Parts and are also for the implementation of third parties that are involved.
4. JMPB Parts has the right to change these terms and conditions and / or expand without any notice.
5. By placing an order for products and / or services the consumer agrees to these terms and conditions.
Article 3. Realisation of the agreement
1. The agreement shall be reached by acceptance of the products offered and / or services by the consumer by placing an order in the webshop JMPB Parts.
Article 4. Prices / Price increases
1. All prices are per piece and listed in the Euro (€) currency.
2. All prices on our danish store ( http://www.jmpbdele.dk ) are in DKK ( Danish Kroner )
3. All prices are subject to typos.
4. All prices include VAT.
5. If JMPB Parts in consulation with the consumer decides to agree a certain price together, JMPB Parts nevertheless is entitled to increase the price, even if the price was not initially subject to specified.
6. If a price increase takes place within three months after the conclusion of the agreement, the agreement allows the consumer through a written statement dispite the percentage of the increase, unless the price increase is resulting from a power beyond JMPB Parts, JMPB Parts has obligation under the law or if stipulated that the delivery is longer than three months after the sale took place.
Article 5. Deals
1. All deals are free to apply by JMPB Parts and are place in a special section on the webshop. The offer stands for a date or from a certain date until another or is determinable by date.
2. JMPB Parts is only bound to offers if the acceptance by consumers is by a direct order through the online store. The deal prices are including VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
3. JMPB Parts can not be held to its deals if the consumer, to terms of reasonableness and fairness and social movement in the prevailing opinions, tought to understand that the offer or any part was an obvious mistake or error.
4. If the acceptance (on minor points) deviates from the deal, JMPB Parts is not bound to these. The agreement is not in accordance with its normal acceptance, unless JMPB Parts says otherwise.
5. A composed quotation does not oblige JMPB Parts to supply an or any parts of an offer against the specified price.
6. Deals are not automatically for repeat orders.
7. Issued discount codes do not apply to current offers and are not appliable to the shipping costs.
Article 6. Images
1. Product Photography on the web-shop are shown to illustrate the product. Colors can vary somewhat from the original. Also, in some cases a model can be delivered in a slightly different design.
2. All images, drawings and information on weights, sizes, colors, etc. apply only to approximent use and can not lead to (damage) compensation and / or dissolution of the agreement.
3. All product descriptions, prices and images are subjected to typos.
Article 7. Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery takes place by DPD ( www.DPD.com ).
You can find the shippingcosts to your country at the information page.
2. The consumer is required to accept the items purchased when they are offered to them at the time.
3. If the consumer refuses to accept the delivery or negligts in providing information or in giving instructions necessary for the delivery, the delivery will be stored at the risk of the consumer after JMPB Parts has notified him. The consumer will be acountable for any additional costs are due.
4. JMPB Parts can not vouch for delivery of all products. Wenn parts are not in stock consumers will be informed of this.
5. If JMPB Parts needs information of consumers in the context of implementation of the agreement, the delivery to begin after the consumer provides this to JMPB Parts.
6. If JMPB Parts spedified a delivery period, it is indicative. For a delivery ther will never be a deadline. The specified delivery time will never by more than two weeks crossing unless it is overdue. When a delivery is two weeks overtime the consumer needs to default JMPB Parts in writing.
Article 8. Shipping
1. JMPB Parts has the right to charge, modify and / or expand shipping costs without any notice.
Article 9. Research & Complaints
1. The consumer has kept the delivered at the time of supply, but in any case within the shortest possible time to (do). It belongs to the consumer to examine whether quality and quantity of the goods delivered correspond with what has been agreed, at least meets the requirements laid down in the current (trade) movement.
2. Any shortages visible within three days after delivery should be reported in writing to JMPB Parts with the guarantee and the faulty product, unless this is impossible or unreasonably burdensome.
3. A non visible lack discovered by the consumer within eight days, but no later than within the warranty period to should by reported in writing to JMPB Parts, taking in mind the last paragraph of this article. After the warranty period is passed JMPB Parts is entiteld to charge all costs for repairment or replacement, including administrative and shipping costs.
4. If after the event from the previous paragraph is occured, the consumer is required to purchase and pay for the items purchased. If the consumer wants the parts to be returned it is possible after JMPB Parts gives a written permission and the parts will be shipped back in the manner prescribed by JMPB Parts.
Article 10. Billing / Payment
1. Payment will be made exclusively through prepayment ( With one of our payment options ) within 3 days after conclusion of the agreement and a JMPB Parts to give account and currency.
2. Objections to the height of the bills not to suspend the commitment.
3. After the expiry of 3 days after the conclusion of the agreement is the right of consumers in default, and the consumer from the moment of action is in default and will make the payments due an interest of 1% per month, unless the statutory interest rates higher in which case the legal interest lead.
4. In the event of bankruptcy, suspension of payment or guardianship are the claims of JMPB Parts and the obligations of the consumer against JMPB Parts immediately claimable and payable.
5. JMPB Parts has the right by the consumer payments made to in the first place to reduce the cost, then to reduce the interest and finally to reduce the principal and accrued interest. JMPB Parts without thereby failure to achieve can offer to refuse payment if the consumer points a different party for the attribution. JMPB Parts can in pricipal refuse the full repayment, if this does not include the accrued interest and as well as the costs are met.
6. By JMPB Parts handled orders and / or warranty will not give consumers the right to full or partial payment.
Article 11. Guarantee
1. JMPB Parts ensures that the supplied parts will meet the usual requirements and standards on which they can be held, free from any defects.
2. The under 1. said guarantee also apply if the parts are intended to be supplied for use in foreign countries and the consumers of such use at the time of entering into the agreement expressly written notice has been JMPB Parts..
3. The under 1. said guarantee is valid for a period of up to 6 months after delivery, unless otherwise indicated.
4. The purchase serves as proof regarding the warranty.
5. If the items to be supplied not meet these guarantees, the case will JMPB Parts within reasonable time after receipt thereof or, if reasonably return is not possible, after written notification in respect of the defect by consumers, at the option of replacing or JMPB Parts ensuring recovery. In case of replacement, the consumer has already replaced the matter to JMPB Parts and returning the property to them JMPB Parts to provide.
6. The latter referred to guarantee does not apply when the defect has arisen as a result of improper or improper use, caused by (driving-) damage or similar causes, or wear through use, or if without written permission from JMPB Parts, the consumer or third parties have made changes or try to bring to the case or have used for purposes for which the case is not intended.
7. If the case does not correspond with what was agreed and this non-compliance is a lack of meaning in the scheme of the product, it is not JMPB Parts liability for the resulting damages.
8. When a defect within the warranty period of the product, all shipping / transportation costs to repair or replace the product for the buyer (owner of the product), unless otherwise agreed.
10. Parts which are only suitable for use on the circuit are at all times outside the warranty.
9. The conditions in these general provisions in respect of warranty, does not affect the warranty on the consumer under the law, all in compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and the provisions, including the nature and capacity of what to consumers has been sold and delivered.
Article 12. Liability
1. If by JMPB Parts delivered goods are defective, the liability of JMPB Parts towards the consumer is limited to what is in these conditions, "Guarantees" is regulated.
2. When the manufacturer of a defective case is liable for damages, then the liability of the JMPB Parts limited to repair or replacement of the case or refund of the purchase price.
3. Not withstanding the foregoing, JMPB Parts is not liable if the damage is due to design and / or serious misconduct and / or by mistake act, or improper or improper use of the consumer.
4. The conditions in these specific limitations of liability for direct damages do not apply if the damage is due to intentional or grossly at fault JMPB Divisions or his subordinates.
Article 13. Ownership
1. JMPB Parts retain full ownership of the matter until such time that the purchase price is paid in full.
Article 14. Risk transfer
1. The risk of loss or damage of the products covered by the agreement, goes on to the consumer at the time they are submitted to the consumer legal and / or actually delivered and in the power of the consumer, or by the consumer to designate a third party.
Article 15. Collection
1. If the consumer pays the amount owed by him within the time limit has paid and JMPB Parts to the recovery of a claim through the courts or other road is involved, the consumer held in JMPB Divisions to pay a fee because of the associated costs in line with the collection of the Dutch Bar Association, but with a minimum of € 200, - per invoice.
2. If JMPB Parts proves to have higher costs, which were reasonably necessary, can also qualify for reimbursement.
3. Any reasonable court and execution costs incurred are also on behalf of consumers.
4. The consumer has made the collection include interest.
Article 16. Returns
1. The consumer may only after consultation with JMPB Parts return goods.
2. In one shipment, the product packaging (package) should be provided with a completed return form. Without this information JMPB Parts will not takethe application treatment.
3. JMPB Parts is not responsible for any loss of property during a return, it is desirable that all documentation be duplicated before the defective product (s) to JMPB Parts information.
4. The consumer is responsible for damages and / or missing during transport to JMPB Parts.
5. The shipping of the exchange or repaired product (s) shall be paid by the consumer.
Article 17. Cancel Order
1. The cancellation of an order is possible within 24 hours after placing the order.
2. If the delivery three weeks (21 days) exceeds gives consumers the ability to cancel the order without charge, unless otherwise agreed (either by phone or by E-mail).
3. If a shipment is not in receipt is taken or not collected at the post office, the consumer directly due a fee. Namely we made the double costs of € 15.-including VAT.
Article 18. Suspension and dissolution
1. JMPB Parts has the power to fulfil their commitments to suspend or terminate the agreement if:
-- The consumer's obligations under the Agreement do not or do not fully comply.
-- After the conclusion of the agreement JMPB Parts learns of circumstances give good reason to fear that consumers will not honour the obligations. In case there is good reason to fear that consumers only partially or not at will fulfil the suspension is only allowed where the shortcoming warrants.
-- Consumers in the conclusion of the agreement was requested security for the fulfilment of his obligations under the agreement and that security is not provided or insufficient.
2. Furthermore, the agreement JMPB Parts jurisdiction to (do) dissolve if circumstances arise which may be such that compliance with the agreement or impossible to standards of reasonableness and fairness may no longer be called or if other circumstances arise which by its nature that the natural preservation of the agreement may not reasonably be expected.
3. If the agreement is dissolved, the progress of JMPB Parts on consumers immediately due and payable. If JMPB Parts fulfilment of the obligations suspends retain his rights under the law and the agreement.
4. JMPB Parts reserves the right to claim damages.
Article 19. Safeguards
1. The consumer JMPB Parts indemnify against claims of third parties with respect to intellectual property rights by the consumer materials or data, which in the implementation of the agreement be used.
2. If the consumer to JMPB Parts media, electronic files or software etc. , this ensures that the media, electronic files or software are free of viruses and defects.
Article 20. Intellectual property and copyright
1. Subject to the other conditions specified in this general reserves JMPB Parts are the rights and powers for which JMPB Parts entitled under the Copyright Act.
2. It is the consumers are not permitted changes in the business to conversion, unless the nature of the follow or otherwise delivered in writing otherwise agreed.
3. The framework of the agreement possibly by the JMPB Parts created designs, sketches, drawings, films, software and other materials or (electronic) files, remain the property of JMPB Parts, whether it be to the consumer or to third parties hand are provided, unless otherwise agreed.
4. All JMPB Parts any documents, such as designs, sketches, drawings, films, software, (electronic) files, etc., are intended exclusively for use by the consumer and should not be used by him without prior permission from JMPB Parts are reproduced, made public or notified to third parties, unless the nature of the documents otherwise.
5. JMPB Parts reserves the right to possibly by the implementation of the work increased knowledge for other purposes, provided that no confidential information to third parties.
6. Violation of cour opyright may result in a substantial fine.
Article 21. Force majeure
1. Parties are not obliged to perform any obligation if they are hampered as a result of a circumstance that is not due to debt, and neither under the law, an act of force in the movement views on their behalf.
2. Force majeure is in these terms and conditions in addition to its law and jurisprudence include any external causes, foreseen or unforeseen supply, which JMPB Parts exercises no control but which JMPB Parts is unable to comply with the obligations to come. Werkstakingen in the company of JMPB Spare parts are included below.
3. JMPB Parts also has the right to invoke force majeure if the fact that (further) fulfilment occurs after JMPB Divisions should have been fulfilling its commitment.
4. Parties may during the period that the force majeure, the obligations under the agreement suspend. If this period lasts longer than two months, either of the parties entitled to dissolve the agreement without any obligation for compensation for damage to the other party.
5. For many JMPB Parts at the time of the occurrence of force majeure now partially obligations under the agreement is fulfilled or it will be able to fulfil, and the respected respectively to meet part independent value, JMPB Parts entitled to the already met respectively to are part billed separately. The consumer has kept this bill as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 22. Disputes / Complaints
1. The judge in the seat of JMPB Parts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes, unless the Court has jurisdiction. Nevertheless JMPB Parts has the right to submit the dispute to the competent court under the law.
2. Parties will first appeal to the court to do so after they have made the final a dispute in mutual consultations.
3. Disputes can also be mentioned to the Online Dispute Resolution
Article 23. Applicable law
1. At any agreement between JMPB Parts and consumers Dutch law. The Viennese Sale of Goods is specifically excluded.
2. Where an explanation of the content and scope of these terms and conditions, the Dutch text was invariably determines ..
Article 24. Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
We use convenient and useful techniques that increase the ease of use of our site and keep the site as interesting as possible for the visitor. Known example of these techniques are cookies. Using cookies we ensure among other things that you do not always receive or need to enter the same information when visiting our site. We make our website easier to use for you.
What types of cookies do we use?
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that there is a warning before cookies are placed. You can also customize the settings so that the browser refuses all cookies or just cookies from third parties. Also, you can delete cookies that have already been placed. Note that the settings need to be changed separately for each browser and computer that is used. But be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can not guarantee more that our shop wil work properly. Some functions of the site can get lost or you can´t visit certain websites anymore more.
How to adjust your settings varies by browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser.
Article 25. Privacy
- The consumer gives permission for JMPB Parts register and use of personal data, within the meaning of the Dutch Persoonsregistraties Act, which JMPB Divisions in the ordinary course of its business has obtained for his own use of JMPB Parts.
- JMPB Parts work with SSL secured servers for the protection of the customers information
- JMPB Parts will NEVER provide your personal data to third parties!